Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

Hello & Happy New Year

Hello!  I am back from my holidays well rested and ready to start the year with a few exciting quilting projects on the pipeline.  The other day while at a yoga class, we were told to set our intention for our practice and for the coming year.  This got me thinking about where I am at the moment with life, which areas about it that I need to put some time towards, which part of me that I have to let go in order to allow space for new adventures to enter, and what aspect of my life that I want to expand on.

This year, I have set my intentions on expanding my heart in my social and creative space which has been lacking for many years due to demands of a full-time job and part-time studies.   Even though these demands are still continuous there is space to allow new adventures to enter by letting go of things (mental and physical) that does not serve any purpose.  Thus, allowing space to expand on things that are aligned with the heart.

I am looking forward to exploring and opening my heart and mind to the creative and social experiences as I search for my own rhythm and style in the coming year.

Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment